Mental Health America of Middle Tennessee (MHAMT) is a member-supported nonprofit agency founded in 1946 to promote mental health for all people through education, advocacy, and service. Members of Mental Health America are dedicated to advancing mental wellness in our community and helping individuals and families affected by mental illness lead healthy lives. Several levels of membership in the association are available.
- Early Bird rates for continuing education seminars (through June 2017)
- Free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Recognition in selected printed materials
- $50 Friend Membership
Professional Membership- Includes general benefits AND recognition on our website :
- $100 Individual Professional
- $250 Silver Corporate Professional – PLUS one free seminar registration
- $500 Gold Corporate Professional – PLUS one free seminar registration AND one Annual Meeting ticket
Bell of Freedom Society Membership- Includes general benefits PLUS two free seminar registrations AND two Annual Meeting tickets AND one National MHA Individual Membership:
- $1,000+ Platinum Bell
Join Mental Health America of Middle Tennessee today! Download a membership form here to fill out and return to us with your contribution. Call us at 615-269-5355 for more information.